MB350 animal incinerator
The Masterburn MB350 animal incinerator is designed for safe, clean disposal of animal carcasses and animal by-products.
The MB350 low capacity incinerator has a load capacity of 300kgs and will burn up to 45kg per hour in its standard format.
It is widely used by medium sized poultry farmers, sheep farmers or dairy units with large calf numbers, as well as pet cremation businesses and veterinary surgeries.
This top loading machine features a full width counter balanced lid to allow plenty of access to the main chamber for loading carcasses and easy ash removal.
Features and Benefits
- Defra and DAERA type approved
- Fully automatic, easy to operate control panel
- Fully insulated
- Large top opening lid for safe, easy loading and ash removal
- Thermostatic burner to ensure optimum fuel efficiency
- Virtually no smoke or smell
- Permanent temperature monitoring
- Oil and gas fired models available
- Stainless steel outer casing
- Heat recovery system
- Automatic temperature recording
- Ash doors