MB100MED medical waste incinerator
The Masterburn MB100MED medical waste incinerator is specifically designed to suit the needs of small field clinics, medical practices, health care centres and hospitals.
This compact incinerator can be used for safe, hygienic waste disposal of clinical, medical and pathological waste. It produces virtually no smoke or smell while in operation.
We also offer a mobile medical waste incinerator designed for use in emergency situations, such as disease outbreaks or disaster relief, or in remote areas. Our mobile waste incinerator can be fully installed on a trailer complete with fuel supply and a generator so that it is fully operational upon arrival on site.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy to set up – needs only a power supply and fuel
- Compact design
- Safe, hygienic disposal of medical, clinical and pathological waste
- Fully automatic, simple to operate control panel
- Robust 5mm steel outer steel casing
- Fully insulated
- Virtually no smoke or smell
- Permanent temperature monitoring
- Optional heat recovery system
- Mobile incinerator option available
- Gas fired version also available on request