MB750 animal incinerator
The Masterburn MB750 animal incinerator is designed for safe, clean disposal of animal carcasses and animal by-products.
The MB750 low capacity incinerator has a load capacity of 700kgs and will burn up to 45kg per hour in its standard format.
It is widely used by pig farms, equestrian farms, pet cremation businesses, small abattoirs and large poultry units.
This top loading machine features a full width counter balanced lid to allow plenty of access to the main chamber for loading carcasses and easy ash removal. The design of this model ensures extra air is drawn into the main chamber aiding primary combustion to ensure the efficient disposal of carcasses at minimum cost.
Features and Benefits
- MASTERBURN incinerators are Defra and DAERA type approved
- Large top opening lid for easy loading
- Fully automatic, simple to operate control panel
- Thermostatic burner to ensure optimum fuel efficiency
- Variable time settings
- Fully insulated
- Solid hearth to allow maximum burnout
- Virtually no smoke or smell
- Typical running costs from £65 per tonne
- Improved farm biosecurity – reduced movement of vehicles and people
- Oil and gas models available
- Hydraulic lid
- Stainless steel outer casing
- Automatic temperature recording
- Heat recovery
- Hydraulic or mechanical loading solutions
- Ash doors