The Masterburn MB750 is a top loading incinerator with a full width counter balanced lid which gives great access to the main chamber for loading of carcasses and easy ash removal.
This model of incinerator is widely used on pig farms, equestrian farms, small abattoirs and large poultry units.
The design of this model ensures extra air is drawn into the main chamber aiding primary combustion to ensure the efficient disposal of carcasses at minimum cost.
Features and Benefits
- MASTERBURN incinerators are Defra and DAERA type approved
- Large top opening lid for easy loading
- Fully automatic, simple to operate control panel
- Variable time settings
- Fully insulated
- Solid hearth to allow maximum burnout
- Optional stainless steel casing
- Optional automatic temperature recording
- Optional heat recovery system
- Virtually no smoke or smell
- Typical running costs from £65 per tonne
- Improved farm biosecurity – reduced movement of vehicles and people