The MASTERBURN MB4000 incinerator is designed to suit the needs of large pig, sheep or poultry farms, small processing plants and the veterinary industry.
With automatic controls, a large hydraulic operated lid and virtually no smoke or smell problems, this incinerator offers a simple, cost effective method for the biosecure disposal of fallen stock, dead animals and animal by-products.
Features and benefits
- Defra and DAERA type approved
- Fully automatic, simple to operate control panel
- Fully insulated
- Large hydraulic operated lid
- Optional stainless steel casing
- Optional heat recovery system
- Virtually no smoke or smell
- Permanent temperature monitoring