MASTERBURN MB240F fish incinerator
The Masterburn MB240F low capacity incinerator is specifically designed for disposal of dead fish and fish waste on medium sized fish farms.
This fish incinerator can hold up to 200kgs and will burn up to 45kg per hour in its standard format.
The MB240F incinerator produces virtually no smoke or smell and offers a cost effective method for disposing of fish waste and fish mortalities and increasing site biosecurity.
Features and Benefits
- Defra and DAERA type approved
- Fully automatic, simple to operate control panel
- Fully insulated
- Thermostatic burners to ensure optimum fuel efficiency
- Top opening lid for safe, easy loading and ash removal
- Virtually no smoke or smell
- Oil or gas fired models available
- Stainless steel outer casing
- Automatic temperature recording
- Heat recovery system
- Ash door