MASTERBURN MB240 incinerator
The MASTERBURN MB240 low capacity incinerator is designed to suit the needs of poultry farmers, veterinary clinics and butchers. Although the most common incinerator in our range, other sectors of the industry have found the benefits of owning an MB240, with current applications including dairy, pig,sheep and fish farms.
This compacy incinerator produces virtually no smoke or smell problems and offers a cost effective method for disposing of your fallen stock or animal by-products waste. Installing a MASTERBURN incinerator on your farm is also an important step in improving your farm biosecurity.
Features and Benefits
- Defra and DAERA ‘type approved’
- Large top opening lid for easy loading
- Fully automatic, simple to operate
- Variable time settings
- Fully insulated
- Solid hearth to allow maximum burnout
- Optional stainless steel casing
- Optional automatic temperature recording
- Optional heat recovery system
- Virtually no smoke or smell