The MASTERBURN MB1200 waste incinerator is specifically designed to suit the needs of the large fish, pig, poultry or sheep farms, small abattoirs, meat processing facility or knackers yard.
This robust waste incinerator is fuel efficient, fully insulated and creates virtually no smoke or smell while in operation. The design of this model ensures extra air is drawn into the main chamber aiding primary combustion to ensure the efficient disposal of animal carcasses or waste at minimum cost.
Features and benefits
- Defra and DAERA type approved
- Fully automatic and simple to operate control panel
- Fully insulated
- Complies with EU legislation
- Optional stainless steel casing
- Optional heat recovery system
- Virtually no smoke or smell
- Permanent temperature monitoring