The Slurry-TEK dribble bar is designed to spread slurry directly onto the ground with reduced wastage, nutrient loss and pollution.
Available in 3 different widths (6m, 7.5m and 10m - other widths are available on request), the Slurry-TEK dribble bar is fully galvanised and can be used on both standard tankers and the unique Slurry-TEK low centre gravity tanker. By fitting a dribble bar to our low centre gravity tanker, farmers working in hilly areas now have a reliable alternative to the splash plate. For added spreading efficiency, the tanker can also be fitted with a downhill spreading kit so only one trip through a steep field is required, reducing potential damage to the ground.
The dribble bar includes the industry leading Vogelsang macerator and is quick and easy to attach and remove from the tanker.
- Vogelsang Exacut macerator on models incorporating a macerator
- Dribble outlets cantered at 300mm
- Swinging feed arm allowing for tighter turns when entering and exiting headlands
- Hydraulic folding
- Flow meter ready
- Galvanized construction
- Heavy duty 3 point linkage
- Suitable for tanker mounting
- 6m and 7.5m versions available without macerator